top of page

Constituent Services

One of my most important jobs as your state representative is to be your advocate with state government agencies when you're experiencing problems or have questions. 

If you need assistance, contact our office's Director of Constituent Services, Wade Greer, or our office's Constituent Advocate, Carlos Barragan. You can reach out for assistance or to make an appointment by contacting our office at 773-784-2002, emailing Wade at wade.repcassidy@gmail.comor by emailing Carlos at   

Common areas of assistance include:



If your case requires a social security number, you will be directed by staff to fill out this Privacy Release Form. Please print, fill out, and return back to our office. If you do not have access to a printer, stop by our office and we will print it for you.


Rep. Cassidy hosting a coffee chat with her constituents

bottom of page